Monday, July 23, 2007

Back to Blogspot

Hi,

Its been years since I was able to access this blogspot. I thought my account would have expired by now but thankfully it is very much alive. I had a lot of problems over the past 2 years in maintaining a single blog site. Once I decide upon a particular blogsite, my company would block that address and force me to find a new one accessible. But from now on, I think I will stick to just this one. If I am not able to access it, I will just post my blogs through mail to the same address. The shifting of address has resulted in my identity crisis and also I have lost some fans over the last 2 years. I am not going to let this happen from now on.

Neways, it has been 6 months since I got married and life has been really different since then. My lifestyle has changed a lot. During the months of Feb and March, I was engaged in Aerobics at my company, but after that I had discontinued mainly because of the glue on my ass which doesn't let me move from my seat. I had been learning carnatic music but I had discontinued even that last month. My music sir was a little disappointed, but somehow, I thought of moving forward. My attitude doesn't allow me to practice Carnatic music daily (and believe me that is really essential if you are to learn singing). Since last month I have been attending a theatre acting workshop help by a theatre group called MiSF!T. This has really been a great experience for me so far. Now I know what to think of if I am on stage and how to get that expression right, those dialogues right and the act right. The head of this group, Ratan is a very nice personality who makes you think a lot and at the same time puts you on stage making you apply what is taught. I will update you more on what has been happening in these acting classes in the next post. Till then.... bbye....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back!