Thursday, August 02, 2007

Brew Ha Ha...

Hi,

There is this coffee place called Brew Ha Ha in Koramangala with a nice novel concept. You can go there and ask for a game for 30 minutes and an instructor would come and explain to you and your partner (s) the rules of the game you have chosen and play a sample game with you and then let you play. You also get some complementary coffee I guess (I forgot how much it costed and all, but only remember that the rates were very affordable).

Neways, there are some negatives to this idea. Since I had gone with my wife and we both like the ambience to be quiet wherever we go, this place did not serve our purpose. There will be lotsa people, some couples, some friends (they have differnet games for 2s, 3s and 4s) shouting, laughing and making some noise which did not go that well with the 2 of us. Another thing about the instructor did not impress us too much. While instructing the rules to us, the 3 of us were playing - me, my wife and the instructor and the instructor was playing his best game. This did not go well with me as I wanted either my wife or me to win. So what I did was, I sactrificed mine and made sure my wife had a lead over him and finally my wife won it. Well, probably the instructor was the nice guy here and I played the bad guy, but my wife and I enjoyed it. Neways, the game itself was interesting and even the coffee was good. Definitely we want to go there again. Why don't you go with your friends some time to Brew Ha Ha and tell me your experience...

No comments: