Monday, March 17, 2008

Who Am I

Am I the body
the hands and limbs
moving randomly
Am I the act of a playwright
Am I the script
that is neatly woven
with the thread of emotions
by the needle of memories
Am I a part of the play
the play that maketh life
Am I the audience
the eye
that sees that hears
that experiences fully
every twist and turn of the play
Am I the spark behind the eye
that glows when it meets the eye
Am I the mirror
nature has created for itself
to reveal itself
to itself
Am I the mindless explorer
exploring himself
Am I the thoughts that maketh the mind
the mind of the explorer
Am I the abstract
the answer to all the questions
Am I the question itself
the question that seeks an answer
but needs no answer
that knows but shies
that knows what it doesn't know
Am I the mystery that hides it all
and smiles in ecstasy
Am I the love
the love that smiles
the love that hides
from the explorer
the innocent one
who reserves his smiles
in search of the truth
and travels miles
as the truth smiles

No comments: