Thursday, May 06, 2004

A hell called Delhi

Hi,

Haven't updated my blog of late as I have been to Delhi for my Summer Project. Mumbai ke baare mein I heard a lot...be very careful there..people are bad...but I thought Delhi is a better place. I had a perception that Mumbai alone has mechanical life...but guys, Delhi is not behind. After having enjoyed the luxuries of Bangalore for one year, I am finding it very tough to adjust in Delhi. People are very harsh... I was thinking there will be good babes..but Punjabi kudi seems to be missing...or maybe she has put on lotsa weight. I had been travelling in city buses so far..but have decided to switch to autoes...after losing my mobile..too late :-((... Only good hangout I have been to so far was Ansal Plaza in South Ex. Really really waiting to get back to the heaven called Kozhikode...

No comments: