Monday, December 03, 2012

3 threads unrelated to 'Elephants'

Hi, Time flies, but like an elephant at times.

There was this competition titled 'Irrelevant Conversations' that we used to have at our institute and the idea was - 2 participants sat facing each other and they both had to say one sentence each which was in no way related to what the other guy had just said.

My sister taught me verbally how to make a roti so I am going to try it some time this week.

I haven't blogged for some time now so I better make a come back now.

And in this competition I am talking about, you are not allowed to repeat a statement you made at least for 3 times.

I have watched enough of masterchef reality shows on TV but haven't learned anything till now.

Writing to me is a passion, like elephants (the toys they make) are to Kavya and my mom.

One guy who participated in this competition used to make stupid statements like "Elephants are flying backwards nowadays".

I have seen chefs cook every living being on 'Masterchef Australia' excluding probably an Elephant.

No comments: