Sunday, November 01, 2009

The new Srini

Hi,

I will leave the crap like - It has been really long since I posted on my blog and blah blah..., and come straight to the point. Well the point is - I really don't know. Jokes apart, my personality changed a lot over the last few months and I expect that to reflect in my blog posts and hence my old fans (if at all there are any) may find me different. Don't worry - the Rajnikanth who has so far stolen your hearts will not let you down with a stupid hairstyle or a mellowed down style statement. Life's twists and turns have properly grinded the old Srini and a new complex human being (social animal) has resulted from these circumstances. While the sensitive, romantic, philanthropic side of Srini's personality has made some new profound discoveries, the thinking, scheming, strategizing side of him has provided him good justification to support the greedy, obsessive and other nutcase aspects of his personality. grins grins grins... In any case keep watching this space for posts of more variety, depth, heights, blah blah... I am sure I will not disappoint you with the same selfish crap I have written here every time. Although the narcissitic side of me does show up every now and then and being a bearer of the body that hosts the ego, I have to do enough justice to that wild animal that resides in me. OK, enough crap for the day... C ya good nite....

No comments: