Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Soul Transcended

He said to the Guru '
I confess I sinned
I lied to the world
I misbehaved with children
I raped females
I killed people
I ate the flesh
I sought pleasures despicable
I deserve to be punished
to be cut to pieces
by the sword of God
I deserve to be humiliated
beaten out of breath
stoned till death
Hey Guru! The disciple of God
Bestow upon my head thy sacred foot
and crush me beneath the sand
send me to the hell I deserve'


The Guru spoke 'I bow to thee
pure soul is thine
that accepts with utter humility
the sins it committed
the material life it lived
the meaningless material life it has given up
the soul that has ascended
the highest summit surmountable
that has placed itself to sacrifice
in repentance of the sins committed
past is the life lived
All I can do is bow in front of thee
forgive I can't the divine present in you
blessed is thy soul transcended'

No comments: